We are happy to serve as subject experts, participate and facilitate interviews with our staff and clients, provide tours of our facilities to the media, and answer other media inquiries.
To quickly get acquainted with our organization and what we do, these links are especially helpful.
- About Saint John’s
- Our mission and history
- An overview of our residential program
- The results and impact we’ve seen
Social Media Accounts
Download our press kit for an overview of who we are, what we do, and the impact. You’ll also find our media contact information for the future.
We invite you to use our logo alongside any media coverage where Saint John’s Program for Real Change is included.
Past Media Coverage
See examples of our media coverage since 2020.
- Sacramento Modular Home Village Will House 55 Formerly Homeless Women And Children, Capital Public Radio
- Take a peek inside Sacramento’s new manufactured home communities for unsheltered women and children, Mayor’s Office of Civic Engagement
- Big Day Of Giving – Saint John’s Square, Video at Good Day Sacramento
- Learning Curve – Saint John’s School, video at Good Day Sacramento
- Sacramento Mayor Steinberg breaks down spending plan for $29M in COVID-19 federal relief, video at Fox40.com
- Multi-hyphenate Julie Hirota Finds Shelter, The Goldman State
- Saint Johns Mother’s Day Delivery, video at Good Day Sacramento
- New Saint John’s CEO takes the reins at a critical time for nonprofits, The Sacramento Business Journal
- Business Response Spotlight: Saint John’s Program for Real Change & SactoMoFo, Metro EDGE
- Stones Gambling Hall donates hundreds of meals to women, children in need, video at Fox40.com
- Sacramento food trucks help families at domestic violence shelter, video at KCRA.com
- Facing funding losses, Saint John’s calls for community support, Sacramento Business Journal
- Dg: Kaiser Employees Service Day, video at Good Day Sacramento