Join us in our fundraising efforts by creating your own crowd-fundraising campaign!
Creating a fundraising page is a free and easy way to help Saint John’s.
Set a goal, enlist your family and friends, and watch your fundraising thermometer rise. This is an easy, fun effort that will have a huge impact!
Please follow the steps below to join us in our effort to open the red door to more women and children who want to change their lives!
Step 1: Please CLICK HERE to create your own page.
Step 2: Follow the prompts to “Sign Up or Log In” – please enter your name, email, and create a password. Keep scrolling down!
– Create a title for your page with a “short and catchy description.” We have provided some content for you, but please feel free to make it your own!
– Enter your goal amount. Below are a few amounts that provide a tangible goal for you to raise!
$25 – Provides 30 nutritious meals for children
$100 – Provides 30 days of support for a mother while she stabilizes and sets goals and a budget for herself and her family
$130 – Provides a family full support for 24 hours including housing, drug and alcohol counseling, parenting education, healthy relationship training and childcare.
$300 – Provides one week of on-the-job employment training, including transportation and childcare for a mother and her children
$1,400 – Sponsors one child in the program for one month
– Customize the web address assigned to your page. Add your name at the end so that your friends know this is your page!
– Write about your story, share a little bit about yourself and why Saint John’s is important to you.
– Add photos or images. Pick photos and images that are meaningful to you and your support of Saint John’s. Please let us know if you’d like additional content! We’re happy to provide any photos or logo’s you may need—don’t hesitate to ask!
– Add video(s). We have several videos that capture the spirit of Saint John’s Program. Pick your favorite(s) for your page!
Step 3: You’re almost there! Just click on the blue “CREATE PAGE” button at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: Share your link with your friends, family, work colleagues…anyone and everyone who can help create real change for the women and children of Saint John’s! Post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Get the word out!
Please note that once your donors are on the “Billing Information” page they can modify the additional automated contribution to GroupRev by clicking on “Edit Amount”.
This donation percentage does not go to Saint John’s, but rather to GroupRev.