It takes real grit to rise above devastating circumstances and achieve self-sustainability. Join us Saturday, October 22, 2022 for Sacramento’s event of the season and help support formerly homeless women and children at Saint John’s Program for Real Change.
Party for Change 2022
Hosted by Sacramento Jet Center
About Party for Change
Saint John’s annual Party for Change is an elegant black tie gala featuring fine cuisine, delicious varietals, dazzling entertainment, music and dancing, and a live auction.
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2022
Time: 5:30 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Location: Mather Jet Center | 10510 Superfortress Ave., Mather, California
Attire: Black tie optional
- Presenting Sponsor – $25,000
- Titanium Sponsor – $20,000
- Diamond Sponsor – $15,000
- Platinum Sponsor – $10,000
- Gold Sponsor – $5,000
For more information please email us at email@example.com
Schedule of Events
5:30 p.m. – Check in, cocktails & appetizers with entertainment by Sacramento Contemporary Dance Theatre. Valet parking available.
7:00 p.m. – Welcome & dinner
8:00 p.m. – Live auction & fund-a-need
9:00 p.m. – After-party with DJ & dancing
“Most of us know someone, or know of someone, who’s in a situation involving drugs, alcohol or domestic violence and you ask yourself, what can I do? And the answer is this. The answer is Saint John’s. That’s what I can do.”Steve Campora, 2021 Presenting Sponsor
Health & Safety Protocols
Saint John’s Program for Real Change is committed to a safe Party for Change celebration. To ensure the safety of all participating, all guests, staff, volunteers, and clients will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test conducted within 72 hours of Party for Change.
Saint John’s has partnered with CLEAR to provide a safer experience for you at Party for Change. With CLEAR’s digital vaccine feature, your COVID-19 health screening is quick, easy, and secure. Ready to get started?
- Step 1: Use this link to download the free CLEAR app.
- Step 2: Create an account by uploading a photo of a government-issued ID (such as a driver’s license or passport) and snapping a quick selfie to confirm you are you.
- Step 3: To add your proof of vaccination, follow the steps to securely link to your vaccine provider, scan a smart QR code, or upload your CDC card. You can get a smart QR code from the State of California. Check out this tutorial if you need help scanning a smart QR code or this tutorial if you need help uploading your CDC card.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, show your CLEAR digital vaccine card, and you’re good to go!
Photos of your COVID-19 vaccination card results are also permitted. Please be prepared to show some form of I.D.
To find a vaccination site near you, please visit https://myturn.ca.gov/, or call your local county department of public health or your health provider.
All unvaccinated participants must provide proof of a negative test prior to entry. The test must be conducted within 72 hours of event attendance. Find a testing location in Sacramento. Photos of your COVID-19 negative test results are permitted. Please be prepared to show some form of I.D.
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the Party for Change you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the Party for Change, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people gather and you understand that no precautions can fully eliminate the risk of exposure. By attending Party for Change, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks and liability related to exposure to COVID-19, which may include severe illness and death.
Champion of Change
The Champion of Change award recognizes individuals or organizations who consistently provide exceptional support towards the mission of Saint John’s and are committed to the hard work the women and children do every day in order to break the cycle of homelessness, poverty and dependence.
2022 Champion of Change – To be announced
It takes a tremendous amount of work to make an event like this a success and we couldn’t be more grateful for our Party for Change host committee for the tireless support and dedication. T
2022 Committee Members
Te Iwi Boyd | Thais Del Castillo | Jacob Gutierrez-Montoya | Auliana Hansen | Kim Hiltachk | Jill Humphrey
Kristine Hyde | Joaquin McPeek | Eva Nybo | Jenifer Russo| Danielle Wilson
Party for Change sponsorships provide critical support to more than 500 women and children we serve each year. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.