Our dedicated staff members keep Saint John’s up and running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to support our clients as they rebuild their lives and take control of their futures.
It takes a village. And the staff at Saint John’s works hard to provide families with what they need to be successful once they leave our red doors. We’re case managers, therapists, child care teachers, client service coordinators, job placement specialists, high school teachers, vocational trainers, and more.
Our entire staff receives training to ensure gender-specific, trauma-aware, informed, and responsive care to our clients.
- Julie Hirota, Chief Executive Officer
- Rukhsana Khan, Senior Director of Development and External Relations
- Badar Khan, Senior Director of Finance
- Jenny Boseman, Chief Workforce and Employment Officer
- Quinta Davenport, Chief Program Officer, Client Success
- Nicole Brock, Program Director, CCTRP