Saint John’s is determined to unleash the potential of women and children in crisis by breaking the cycle of poverty and dependence, one family at a time. Your recurring monthly donation will contribute to sustaining resources like mental health services, life improvement classes, educational programs, on-the-job training, and so much more.
With less than a dollar a day, you can be confident in knowing that you are helping to provide another family at Saint John’s a safe home to heal, rebuild and learn to provide for her family.
Become a Change Maker Today
Monthly Giving Levels
- Supporter: $25 provides 30 nutritious meals for children.
- Patron: $50 provides one nap cot and two fitted sheets for our child development center.
- Advocate: $100 provides one week of after-school tutoring for 10 students.
- Champion: $175 provides a whole family with full support for 24 hours including housing, drug and alcohol counseling, parenting education, healthy relationship training and childcare.
- Visionary: $300 provides one week of on-the-job employment training, including transportation and childcare for a mother and her children
“The women who work so diligently to even get a chance to be at Saint John’s Program for Real Change and the children whose resiliency shines through remind me how precious life is. It is a blessing to have the opportunity to help even a little bit to provide the funds needed to carry on. That’s why I support Saint John’s Program for Real Change.”Amanda Johnson, Change Maker Donor since 2015